Friday, May 31, 2013

Ilse De Boer for L'Officiel

L'OFFICIEL PARIS JULY 2013



Przepiękne zdjęcia autorstwa Thanassis Krikis z Ilse de Boer w roli głównej, uważam jedna z najlepszych sesji jakie udało mi się ostatnio zobaczyć. Jestem oczarowana, mam nadzieję, że Wam się również spodoba. <3



Amazing photos of Thanassis Krikis with Ilse de Boer in the front line. In my opinion, one of the best photo sessions I have seen last time. I'm totally charmed! I hope you will love it too! <3











































21 comments:

  1. Wow.Rewelacyjne zdjęcia.Po prostu wszystko mi się podoba.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Na te zdjęcia można patrzeć i patrzeć.. *_*

    ReplyDelete
  3. ma śliczne ciało, ale nie podoba mi się jej uroda. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fakt, specyficzna i trochę chłopięca twarz...

      Delete
  4. Que fotos tan estupendas! besos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures! And I really love your style! :)

    Wanna follow each other with Bloglovin and GFC? Follow me, let me know and I'll follow back for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I absolutely love this campaign! It is so gorgeous from the styling to the photography to the hair & makeup!

    http://www.themirroronthewall.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures! Inspiring post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm crazy about this outfit!

    www.ladyparisienne.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice Blog :)
    Wanna follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin???

    I will make sure to follow back
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks girl, followed you back! Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely in love with the 4th outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  12. BEAUTIFUL pictures! So inspiring! ♥

    From Finland, with ♥,
    curiousnoora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I couldn't agree more with you darling!!
    xoxo
    Patricia

    http://misstoptenimage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such an amazing editorial, love every single photo. And I am very glad to find out that the photographer comes from Greece.
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete