Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Visiting Turkey. Part 2.








Hallo everybody!
Secon part of my holiday photos. Today I wanted to show you very comfy set. Shorts and knitted top, both from Tally Weijl. Very nice for hot summer days!
I add some pictures from Turkish bath as well. For me it was something new and very fascinating! :) Hope you gonna like it! Kisses and hugs!
<3





Witajcie kochani moi!
Dzisiaj kolejna część zdjęć z Turcji. Chciałam Wam pokazać bardzo wygodny zestaw. Szorty i koronkowy top, wszystko od Tally Weijl (uwilebiam ich letnie kolekcje). Idealny set na gorące letnie dni.
Dodałam też zdjęcia które ukradkiem udało mi się pstryknąć w tureckiej łaźni. Było to dla mnie coś zupełnie nowego i fascynującego! :) Mam tylko nadzieję, że Wam także się spodoba! 
Uściski i całusy!
<3



















TOP; SHORTS; BIKINI - Tally Weijl
SUNGLASSES (both pairs)- Firmoo
BRACELET - outlet






















28 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain, nice pics. I like your outfits. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must has been an amzing trip!Really like the pictures!
    I'm following you now! :)

    Only a storm in a coffee cup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos!
    Nice blog, check out mine and tell me what do you think about following each other on GFC, Bloglovin or Facebook? I would love to! :)


    xx Karolina
    CARAMODE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and following! Followed back on GFC, Bloglovin and Facebook!

      Delete
    2. Thank you for your visit and nice comments! Lets stay in touch!

      Delete
  4. cute pics

    fashionpassionomg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. jakie piękne zdjęcia! zazdroszczę wypadu!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks really great there! :))

    Energiq

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice, beautiful colors, great, keep going :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. olove your photos

    kisses
    VOGUECITA
    http://www.voguecita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pictures, love your glasses :) You had a splendid time, I can see :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed I've had, that's true! :)
      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  10. looks like sooooo much funnn... I love your sunglasses!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, what a beautiful holiday!
    Come back soon to visit me on Cosa Mi Metto???

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pictures, Turkey is amazing.
    Wanna follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin?
    If interested and you like my blog let me know and I'll follow back.
    Stardust Stain Blog
    Stardust Stain on Bloglovin'
    Lots of love,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for the loving comment on my blog ^_^
      Following you back dear on GFC and liked your FB page. Hope to stay in touch.

      Have a nice day and upcoming weekend!

      Delete
  13. Hope you have a great time inTurkey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Piękne zdjęcia :) Zazdroszczę wyjazdu :D Życzę miłego popołudnia i zapraszam do mnie w chwili wolnej :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you my lovely's for all those beautiful coments! You are fantastic <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cudne zdj :)
    Okej zaobserwowalam na gfv, bloglovin i na fejsi epolajkowalam :)
    Licze na to samo :*
    www.tanecznedusze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete