Friday, July 10, 2015

EOS lip balm




Hi U guys!Have you heard about the Eos lip balms? Tempted by all the roomers I decided to look closer. Beside, I love all the lip care products, it's always a pleasure to try something new!
 








I order online 3 different 'tastes'.

green egg -  Honeysuckle Honeydew
blue eggSweet Mint
red oneSummer Fruit




What says producer?

Eos lip balm is 95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps your lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth. 

- Long-lasting moisture
- Shea butter & vitamin E
- Smoothes on clear
- Precisely glides on lips
- Twist-off top
- Gluten-free
- Paraben-free
- Petrolatum-free
- Phthalate-free
- 0.25 oz


Ingredients:

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire D'abeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor (Aroma), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Cucumis Melo (Honeydew Melon) Seed Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Limonene, Linalool. Organic. Component of Natural Flavor. Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth.




In the end I can just say one thing - I totally love it! :) 
My lips are moisturized, soft and feeling really good after using those balms, 
also tastes good every each one of them! So sweet! 
Small egg-box is looking incredible cute! I have one with me all the time in my bag! The price is about $4, so not a fortune! If you ask me, I recommend! Definitely buy it again myself after using those! 



Or! After U use it, can also try to refill yourself! 
Check this video!




Have a nice weekend everybody! <3






8 comments: